1. Seebacher N et al, Usability and Quality of Life Assessment of a Digital-Based Coaching Intervention for Cancer Survivors, Victoria Cancer Survivorship Conference Accepted Abstract, March 2022
2. Lo J et al, A Digital Coaching Intervention for Cancer Survivors with Job Loss: Retrospective Study, JMIR Cancer 2021
3. Survey data of Opara participants, 2021
4. AIA Australia, Pilot Program with CancerAId Delivers Improved Health Outcomes, May 2019 <https://www.aia.com.au/en/individual/about-aia/media-centre/press-releases/2019/aia-launches-digital-health-management-platform.html>
5. Ballurkar K, Murali-Ganesh R, Gulliver J et al, Feasibility and acceptability of a digital and telephone coaching program to promote improved return to work outcomes, Victoria Cancer Survivorship Conference, 2020
6. Internal estimate, after analyzing the estimated impact of our return-to-work study on absenteeism, presenteeism and staff retention.
7. Internal data
8. Independent actuarial analysis, based on improving return to work rates by 73%, and the speed at which members return to work by 16.5 weeks.