CancerAid is a Sydney-based digital health company that empowers people and organisations affected by cancer to thrive.
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven Marketing Lead to join our team! As the Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for developing and implementing CancerAid’s marketing strategy.
To learn more about our company and our team, visit our About Us Page.
- Grow and cultivate the CancerAid brand
- Leading the CancerAid marketing team, and making department management decisions around resourcing and budgeting
- External communication with CancerAid stakeholders, including liaising with customers’ marketing teams, industry experts and not-for-profits
- Set and manage marketing OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Plan CancerAid’s enterprise B2B marketing strategy (across all stages of the sales funnel)
- Work closely with CancerAid’s Business Development team
- Hands-on execution of enterprise sales marketing initiatives including content ideation and development, thought leadership, partnership and promotional activities, copywriting, and media relations.
- The expectation is that you will be hands-on, initially with the support of a Graphic Designer, but there is scope to grow the team as we scale.
- Write copy to communicate value propositions to CancerAid's many audiences across channels
- Manage outsourced PR, performance and growth marketing efforts
- Manage CancerAid’s Graphic Designer and the content production process (for example, collateral production)
- 5+ years of experience in the industry, ideally with 2-3 years in a marketing agency
- Experience in executing enterprise sales marketing strategies (for example, attending conferences and trade shows, enterprise level content marketing strategies etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in brand development via an integrated communications strategy, including portfolio of executed campaigns with results across performance, organic and digital marketing
- Degree in marketing/comms or similar
- Experience in copywriting/content production
- Experience in managing small marketing teams
- Proactive and collaborative team member, with the ability to work independently and prioritise appropriately.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and organisational skills.
- Employee share option scheme
- Established remote working culture
- Leading an energetic and talented team
- Be a part of fast-growing company making a major impact in healthcare, improving the lives of patients living with cancer
- Great team and company culture (15 close-knit team members who are all down to earth, hard working and kind!)
- You get to contribute to a start-up with a social purpose
- Opportunities for professional growth as the company scales
CancerAid was founded in 2015 by cancer specialists to transform the experience of living with cancer. CancerAid builds patient support programs and technology designed to support and empower cancer patients. We believe strongly in the power that positive patient behaviours can have on clinical outcomes, which is why we aspire to be the leaders in patient behaviour change. The CancerAid app is the top-ranked cancer app in Australia, the US and the UK, and the CancerAid Coach Program is trusted by employers, insurers and pharmaceutical companies across Australia.
If you have the right skillset and this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The CancerAid Team